Might share combo
Fire Attunement Overload Fire "Feel the Burn!" Ring of Fire Earth Attunement Earthquake Earthen Rush
Water Attunement Frost Aura Transmute Frost Cleansing Wave Cone of Cold "Flash-Freeze!"or Overload Water Transmute Frost
Tempests can provide good support with good condition removal, passive healing, and solid burst healing. It also brings some unique utility via auras that buff allies, both defensively and offensively, this build truly shines in GvG and smaller scale encounters!
This build allows you to be the main source of healing and cleansing in your party by transmuting auras and using shouts.
This build has strong passive and burst healing from multiple sources, for example
Additional cleanse is provided by using weapon skills, transmuting auras via
The aura transmute mechanic means your weapon skills have a secondary flip over ability called ‘transmute skill’. This can only be activated while you have the aura they apply currently on you. For example, after applying a shocking aura to yourself either by using
The use of combo fields and a specific rotation of skills, as well as an attunement rotation to maximize effectiveness, is necessary to be successful. Other than overloading water attunement, overloading other attunements could be done as a defensive maneuver, and doing so will break you out of stun. Positioning is very important when using overload skills as they are channeled skills and can be easily interrupted.
Staying alive is the most important priority. Survivability is obtained by dodging, evading, and positioning as well as party defensive boons such as cleanses, stability, and heals.
Starting the fight in fire attunement is beneficial and out of combat on the empower call you can overload fire for might. Upon leaving fire attunement you will consume any might and give it to allies via
Attunements and Weapon Skills
Fire Attunementserves as one of your cleanses Burning Speedis an evade frame, which can be used defensively as needed. Ring of Fireas explained earlier, you use this to combo with, before you exit fire attunement. Pyromancer's Puissancewill grant allies Mightwhenever you leave Fire Attunement
- Remain in
Fire Attunementbriefly for Mightgeneration, if you are able to cast any skills before switching attunements, doing so will increase the Mightoutput. This can be valuable, but do not sacrifice supporting allies for it, but remember you cannot gain might from this trait unless you are in combat.
- Remain in
Water Attunementheals allies through Healing Rippleand removes a condition with Cleansing Wave. Healing Ripplealso activates when using Overload Water
- Next use dagger skill
Frost Aurathen press again to Transmute Frost "Flash-Freeze!", "Rebound!", and Overload Waterare all extremely powerful whilst in water attunement. They will all apply Frost Aura, which is able to be transmuted via Transmute Frost
- Note: There is a 2.5-second internal cooldown, so do not spam this skill, but rather be patient making sure to not swap out of water too soon.
- Always use
Overload Waterbefore leaving Water Attunement
- Although the radius of the effect is quite large at 360, make sure you are in the range of allies when casting it. Especially at the end of the overload when the strongest healing occurs.
Cleansing Wave, can be used for further condition removal and provides decent healing Shocking Aurais an extremely strong defensive and offensive skill
- Use it as the enemy is pushing toward you or during an offensive to push the enemy out of the way
- Do your best to avoid transmuting this skill unless needed for cleansing
Updraftis extremely strong crowd control and evade skill
- There is a long cast time and it locks you in place, use it wisely
Earthquakeis used in combo with Ring of Fire Earthen Rushis a strong skill that will Immobilizeenemies
- Extremely useful on engagements as it allows you to evade attacks
- Combo it as explained earlier with
Ring of Fire
- Note: Incorrectly used, this skill has the potential to move you out of position as it will move you in a straight line in the direction you are facing.
Overload EarthWill provide a source of Stabilityor a stun break, but only use as a last resort
- Finishing the cast will
Immobilizeenemies, so positioning is critical to maximize the value of using this skill
- Finishing the cast will
- All shouts will cleanse a condition through
Superior Rune of the Trooper "Wash the Pain Away!"is your strongest easily accessible burst healing ability on this build.
- There are several healing pulses, with each one healing less but with an increased radius, and the final pulse will also cleanse a condition.
- Greater value can be seen from this skill if you position near low-health allies when initially casting this skill.
"Flash-Freeze!"will Chilledenemies and grant allies Frost Aura, so make sure to use this in water attunement to gain value from Transmute Frost "Feel the Burn!"grants might and Fire Aura. "Eye of the Storm!"is a stun break for you and your allies while also granting Superspeed "Rebound!"will prevent allies from immediately dying when taking lethal damage, it will negate the death blow and will cause them to get healed instead. This can be useful but usually doesn’t keep the ally alive if they are taking consistent damage.
"Rebound!"ends without a target taking lethal damage, it will apply an aura based on the attunement you are currently in, so being in Water Attunementwhen the skill ends is critical.
- This skill may also be used to prevent allies from downing to
Illusion of Life, if you cast it right before Illusion of Lifeends on them, they will not go down.
Take an extra dagger in your build with Superior Sigil of Benevolence, this is so you can stack more healing power on kills. Once stacked you can then swap in the dagger with transference.