We know that privacy is important, we respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal data that you volunteer, if retained, will be held on secure servers and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data.
Service means the hardstuck.gg website.
Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your e-mail address.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of PII
We do not collect any PII about you from this website, apart from information that you volunteer (for example use of our online forms).
This PII that you volunteer to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- To contact you in relation to online applications;
- To contact you in response to communications you might send us;
- To provide you with the information or service that you have requested.
We will not disclose your PII unless you have consented to this disclosure.
You may inform us of any changes in your PII and, in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on 25th May 2018, we will update or delete your PII accordingly.
You have the right to request a copy of any PII held by us about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading.
To find out what PII we hold on you or to have your PII updated, amended, or removed from our files, please e-mail us via discord. Under the DPA such a request may require proof of your identity.
Information Collection And Use
We may gather and collect NPII, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous,
- computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform,
- web pages and/or products you viewed or searched for.
We may analyze this information for certain trends in statistics, such as which parts of this Service users visit and how long they spend there. During some visits to the Service, we may use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information (which is NPII), including page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may gather and store certain types of NPII whenever you use this Service. For example, like many websites, we may use “cookies,” and we may obtain certain types of NPII when your web browser accesses this Service.
If you visit our page we may set the following cookies:
- To determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no PII and is discarded when you close your browser.
- To determine if you have read and understood cookie notification. This cookie does not contain any PII and is set to be stored for the maximum allowed time.
- To determine your timezone and display dates in your current timezone. This cookie does not contain any PII and is set to be stored for the maximum allowed time.
- To collect information about categories visited by you, to sort them to your preferences. This cookie does not contain any PII and is stored and is set to be stored for the maximum allowed time.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.